Mellykat's Blog!

Friday, June 23, 2006

It's a Brand New Blog

Well, this is my second attempt at blogging; I'm hoping I can stay more faithful to this one. Both my boys are taking their afternoon nap, which means I really should be sleeping too. But I want to get this thing going.

Let's see...the latest...Carter turned three last month and Cooper is 6 months old. He intermittently rolls over and reaches for everything. Carter talks up a storm and is already a whizkid on the computer.

I just recently was accepted to be on a creative team for a digital scrapbooking website called Butternug Squash Designs. It's very exciting. I accidentally started digital scrapbooking a couple months ago; when I say accidentally, I mean I Googled something and ended up on a scrapbooking web site. I downloaded a scrapbooking kit and created a layout and instantly became hooked. Part of the reason for starting this blog is so I can display some of my layouts here.

School is out so I'm hoping to spend more time with my sister and her boys and her new family. The weather is getting better all the time and we'll be spending more time outside. We just got a new swing for Cooper to swing on our swingset in the back yard. As soon as I figure out how to do all this blog stuff, I'll start posting pictures too.

Well, that's it for my very first post...back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home