Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Jill Frame

A while back, Jill and I were chatting on Hello, and she wanted a frame like the one around the search bar on the Yahoo kids site. So I made her one. I emailed the copyright folks at Yahoo to ask if I could use my frame since it was inspired by theirs, but I haven't heard anything back. So, I'm giving it here as a scrapbooking freebie. So here, I give you "The Jill Frame"; Shown here as a plain PNG and also with Cooper's cute little face on it! Just click either image to start the download in both PNG and PSD formats. Oh...and click HERE to enlarge

Well, I completely fell off my photo a day wagon this past week. I've been feeling so down and tired. But really, the service for Kendra was so uplifting, along with wonderful news from Angie the other day; I now feel a slight sense of renewal. I do hope to continue with the photo project. And I have a TON of scrapping to do; I kept the memory boards with all the pictures of Kendra on them. I'm going to scan all the pictures, put them on CD for Kendra's family and make some scrapbook pages for them. It's a project I really look forward to.

Now I'm just sitting here watching the Grammys and awaiting the nominations for Michael Bublé and chatting with Jill and Kelly. I'm hoping to be able to stay awake for the last twenty minutes of it. There are three sleeping boys strewn across the couches and they're making me sleepy too!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Hey girlie poo, love the frame!! Thanks for the mention here in your blog! : )

Life is good. I'm sick as a dog. I think I need Buckley's. I am coughing like a fiend. . . my entire office has been sprayed down with Lysol. I'm not taking it personally, but no one is coming into my office! : )

Monday, February 11, 2008 10:37:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much i love these.
dodo

Monday, February 11, 2008 4:11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

What a great frame. Glad to see you at your creative best my friend. I hope you step up a gear soon...the ups and downs of life. Thanks sssooo much for dropping in...always lovely to hear from you.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 3:04:00 p.m.  
Blogger DeeZee said...

Thanks for the frame, it's great!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:49:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fantastic! Thanks so much!

Sunday, February 17, 2008 9:16:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home