Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Catch Me (Up) If You Can!

Okay. I've only actually missed ONE photo of the day since I last posted one on the 16th...


17th: The aforementioned dirty Jeep (I never did take a picture of it clean)
18th: Cooper goofing in the tub...I swear my kids are happiest in water.
19th: What more can I say? We had the time of our lives with Michael Bublé.
20th: Carter doing a shadow-puppet show on the wall.
21st: Flowers from Kelly in memory of Kendra.
22nd: The boys in their new Cars chairs from Chris's Dad.

24th: Carter monkeying around with a banana. Found out the kids LOVE bananas!
25th: Carter at school putting his smiley face on the wall.
26th: Cooper playing balloon peekaboo.
27th: Cooper getting soooooo ticked because he couldn't pick up ALL the balloons at once!

There. So it seems I only missed actually taking a picture on the 23rd; it was just a matter of getting all the ones that I did take posted here!

It was a quiet weekend. Friday night Chris stayed at work to use his new welder to work on his truck...new welder, you ask? I bought it for his birthday (which isn't until the 30th) and he spotted it in the Jeep before I had a chance to hide it. Apparently that gave him license to start using it! Saturday afternoon after work Chris went fishing for awhile in the afternoon at Mom & Dad's house. When he came home we had pizza and breadsticks for supper.

Today was another quiet one. I entertained my boys this weekend mostly with balloons and glow sticks. Chris took Carter fishing on the ice road today (no...no pictures; my butt wasn't in gear soon enough to go see them). I dyed my hair and showered and bathed Cooper. He has suddenly decided to lie down in the water. This is a first. All by himself. He started out leaning back a little and as I watched he leaned further and further until he was lying right in the water! I took a picture but haven't uploaded it yet.

We went to Mom and Dad's for supper. We had OMG delicious deep-fried, battered fish and awesome garlic-pimento potatoes, corn and beans. The boys sat nicely at the table...nothing was spilled, some was eaten. I PIGGED out. It was awesome. We visited awhile after supper and came home. I did a couple loads of laundry and might still try to pull off a couple more.

Carter went to sleep fairly early and Cooper followed suit a bit later, but Cooper has woken up twice already. Not sure what's up; I sure hope he's feeling okay.

Well, that should do it. I'd better take a picture tomorrow too!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

This was so nice. . . so good to see you on your own blog again! : )

Monday, January 28, 2008 8:02:00 a.m.  
Blogger 20Birds said...

you are doing so well with the photos, i had a week gap, beats me why! but everytime yoeu write about foom i feel the need to find a restaraunt

Monday, January 28, 2008 8:13:00 a.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Love the photos Melly! Hope you have a good week coming up!

Monday, January 28, 2008 2:45:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home