Mellykat's Blog!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Mellykit! - The Add-on Pack

My way cool awesome friend Christy once again has graciously offered to host my freebie in her store. When you click the link below you'll visit the freebie section of her awesome store. Thanks again, Christy!!!

As soon as I did the "Mellykit!" I got the idea to turn the shades of blue into shades of pink. Here is the result - a free add-on pack.

To see and download the original "Mellykit!" with all the papers and elements, click HERE for the link!

To download the pink add-on pack, just click the image below. Enjoy!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one Melly! Yum-oh! Thank you! ~ Helen

Saturday, January 06, 2007 3:38:00 p.m.  
Blogger Sue said...

I'm so suprised that your pink version is to the limit already ...I only see one comment, I love the color change. Oh that pink! Please, if you would be so kind, let me know if you add a new link! Thank so much for sharing your work. I go over to butternug all the time. That was rockin' that kristi put it in her store!

Saturday, January 06, 2007 8:29:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really cute!!! Love the elements! Thank you!!

Sunday, January 07, 2007 12:59:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you.
I'll check back.

Sunday, January 07, 2007 1:21:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your Melly kit and this add-on. What gorgeous colors and textures! Thank you so much!

Sunday, January 07, 2007 1:21:00 p.m.  
Blogger rimalicious said...

Love it! I already used the other for a page for my son, now I can do a page 2 with my daughter!

Monday, January 08, 2007 11:24:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for both the blue and the pink kits!
Susan

Monday, January 08, 2007 5:02:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home