Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

They're Done

Wow. I stayed up wayyyyyyyyyyyyy late but my Christmas cards are done. I'll be able to mail them tomorrow. Eighty of 'em. I'm just missing an address for one but I should still be able to get it out tomorrow.

It was a good day at work (yesterday...Monday...) I got some organizing done. Today (Tuesday?!) Gosh I need to go to sleep. Today, there is a luncheon for Kathy, the girl who covered my maternity leave. Kelly said she'd watch the boys so I don't have to take them with me.

Supper was meatloaf and potatoes and corn. The boys ate it up. It's one meal in particular I know they'll eat.

I was soooooooooo upset this evening to get an email from eBay to say there was someone disputing me over a purchase I'd made. I sent them a money order last Monday since they don't take PayPal and I'm guessing they didn't get it yet and told eBay that we had mutually cancelled the transaction. B.S! I still want my purchase and I want positive feedback! So I wrote back on the dispute console and hopefully everything will work out okay. I had even scanned the money order and emailed it to them so they'd see that I had it and sent it. Anyhoo, wish me luck with that. It's printer ink, and I need it very soon!

Alright, I'm down to about four hours of possible sleep so I'm outta here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That happened to us on ebay once....hate it! Good luck! ~ Helen

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 3:07:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home