Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Uber-Lazy Day

I was just plain tired today. And lazy.

If Dad and Cindy hadn't stopped by I wouldn't have even gotten the mail. Dad brought it in, and there was a package for Cooper's birthday. Now that I think of it, I should have waited until he got up from his nap to open it himself, but I took it upon myself to tear into it. Inside was a cyuuuuuuuuute little Old Navy romper that says "Little Monkey" on the front in felt letters. There was also a hat with little monkey ears and a little curly tail on it and matching little mittens. I'll put it all on him for his birthday tomorrow.

I got Chris to pick up Kentucky Fried Chicken for supper on his way home. It was "Toonie Tuesday" today - two pieces of chicken and fries for $2.22. Cooper pigged out on chicken and a couple fries. Carter grazed a little but I had given him and Cooper some beefaroni not long before supper.

After supper I went pick out Cooper's cake (no, I'm not baking it, sorry Coopy) and to Wal-Mart to get a few things for Cooper's birthday party tomorrow. "Veronica Mars" was a rerun tonight. Tomorrow the boys go for a four-hour trial run with the babysitter. While they're there, I get the exquisite treat of going for a one-hour massage. Kelly got me the gift certificate as a present when I had Cooper and I'm finally using it! After the massage I go for my eyebrow appointment, then I have to hustle and get the rest of the stuff for Cooper's birthday, pick up the boys, and clean the house.

Since it's winter, it's a rare occasion that I shave my legs, but going for a massage tomorrow prompted the necessity for it. I try to be as non-gross as possible when someone has to see me practically naked! So I had a nice hot bath and since both boys were asleep I had the tub all to myself for once! Yay me! I might even paint my toenails to distract from my blindingly white legs. We'll see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

so......how was it?

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 3:24:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know of no other person who so easily tells the world about shaving their legs...you are such a dag...too funny Melly! ~ Helen

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 8:31:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home