Mellykat's Blog!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Out and About

Bad blogger. Bad bad blogger. Now I'm racking my brain trying to remember what the heck I did yesterday and today. It's going to be sketchy. This is what happens when I don't get to talk to Angie because I don't get to recap current events and forget them by the time blogging time rolls around!

So yesterday...Cindy got her new Suburban. Oy vay it's big, black and beautiful. I haven't seen it "in person" yet but it looks pretty fancy shmancy from the window! She dropped off the kids late in the afternoon yesterday so she could go to the dealership to pick it up and do the paperwork. So Carter and Cooper got to visit with their cousins for awhile.

Chris came home from work and we had leftover chicken and some soup that Cindy dropped off in the morning. Good stuff. I had to do a Wal-Mart run for milk so I took off shortly after supper. Silly me, I left about ten minutes before "Earl" was to start so I totally missed it. I was a good little shopper and got out of there spending about forty-three bucks, mostly sticking to the necessities except for the chocolate bars and Doritos. I came home and Chris and Greg went out for coffee. I called Vicky to wish her a Happy Birthday, but I had to leave her a voicemail. I chatted with Deidre on the phone for awhile then Chris came home and we watched "ER". Carter and Cooper went to sleep at a decent time. I was thinking about going to bed when the phone rang. Vicky called me back so we chatted for awhile. We should probably stick to chatting online because we can't seem to run out of things to talk about! It was cool to talk to her on the phone though!

I was in bed by about eleven thirty. Everyone slept through the night. Yay! So I got up this morning all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. We had breakfast and I had a long hot shower all to myself. I put on my face and did my hair. I got us all dressed and ready and we got out of the house. No appointments or anything, I just wanted out!

We brought Chris lunch at work and he sat with us in the Jeep to eat lunch. I had a flamethrower burger and onion rings. Mmmmmmm. It's been awhile. After lunch we drove out to visit Mom. Dad was working. Mom wasn't feeling well so we didn't stay too long. We drove back and brought Chris a coffee at work. Carter fell asleep on the way home from visiting Mom but by the time I drove around a bit he woke up.

Chris came home from work and we had a leftovers supper again. We watched "Mission Impossible 3". I'm glad that Tom Cruise is a good enough actor that I forget what a weirdo I think he is in real life. It was a pretty good action movie. I got both boys to go to sleep around nine o'clock. Earlier in the evening, I set Cooper's crib up with all his cushy blankies in it; I'm doing an experiment to see if he will sleep through the night in the crib like he has been in the playpen lately. I'll keep you posted. Now it's almost eleven and I'm going to bed. At this rate I'll be going to bed at nine o'clock by the time I go back to work! (Nah, I doubt it).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oohhh we watched MI3 also...how bizarre! Love Helen

Sunday, November 19, 2006 2:48:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home