Mellykat's Blog!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas...

Despite the fact that we have NO snow!

Today I wanted to go Christmas shopping in the worst way. Our AdBag with the sales flyers showed up and tempted me bigtime. I want to buy new Christmas decorations; we need some outdoor lights and some sort of decorations. Chris's Grandpa "Papa" came over to visit this afternoon. Supper was leftovers from last night.

I got ready to go to Sandi's 13th Annual Christmas Decorating Party. Chris stayed home with the boys and I took off. Sandi had a schedule all set for us; we were to start "working" promptly at seven o'clock. We were done decorating in record time, and were greatly rewarded with snacks and presents. I had a blast - it's always fun to be a part of Sandi's decorating team! And despite our lack of snow (though so far I'm not missing it!) I'm getting in the Christmas spirit.

I came home around ten, and Cooper was asleep on the floor. I handed Carter the gift bag from Sandi and I was the biggest hero in town. Inside there was a cyuuuuute little Santa figurine and he carried around until he went to bed. Actually, I don't see it at the moment - maybe he took it to bed with him! Sorry Sandi, but I didn't tell him it was from you - I was enjoying the gratitude too much! heehee. There was also a lapel pin in the bag, but I took it out and had already put it on my winter coat.

We started watching the movie "Accepted" and of course Cooper got up to party for awhile. Carter went to bed then Cooper eventually went back to sleep and I put him in his crib. I'm up wayyyyyyy too late again, but I wanted to do a couple scrapbooking pages. Here is one using Christy's new "Thanks Happy Giving" kit:



Here's a layout using the group picture I took using my camera's automatic timer. I used Atomic Cupcake stuff - mostly the "Sweet Holiday" kit and a couple other items from the "To Have and Hold" kit and the chalked edge action. Now it's super duper late and I'm gonna try to squeeze in a few zees before someone wakes me up!


3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

cyuuuuuuuute!!!

You are amazing. . .but then, you already know that.

Hee hee!

Sunday, November 26, 2006 12:24:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beginning to look like Christmas here and there is never any snow! Love Helen

Monday, November 27, 2006 4:16:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is your blog speaking. . ."Update me, please?"

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 11:07:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home