Mellykat's Blog!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Last Weekend

Cooper pretty much slept through the night (in his crib in his room). I heard him up once but he went back to sleep right away. Wake up time was pretty early this morning, before six, but I gave him a bottle and eventually got him to go back to sleep for awhile.

We all got up and faced the day. Cooper seems to really like music and books. I could never get Carter to sit still enough long enough to read him a story; he always tore the books up first chance he got. Cooper tries to destroy them too so I try to stick with the board books.

Chris came home from work and went shopping for new workboots. (Thank you, Janet!) An early Christmas/birthday present that was much-needed. Mom came over and I left both boys with Chris and went to the Lutheran Church's tea and craft/bake sale. Auntie Lurdes and Auntie Josie were there too. We had a nice little luncheon with them. Mom and I went to Wal-Mart after so I could pick up a pair of shoes for work. Mom ended up buying them for me (Thank you, Mom!)

I came home and Cooper had briefly napped but Carter hadn't. Chris went for coffee with Greg (and brought me an FVC...yum!) I took Carter with me for a short date...to pick up a movie and Chinese food for supper. I ended up renting two movies, "Cars" and "Little Man". Mom and Dad stopped by and also dropped off "The DaVinci Code" for us to watch.

So we had our Chinese food and started watching "Cars". Cooper dozed off very early so I'm curious to see what unGodly hour he'll decide to get up at. Carter fell asleep about halfway through the movie, with Chris crashing about five minutes after him. It was a cute movie; I'm the only one who made it through the whole thing. But you can be sure Carter will play it over and over and over until the very minute it has to be returned to the video store. He loves to watch something new.

Now it's just after eight-thirty and I'm tossing around the idea of going to sleep too! I'm planning on going to church in the morning. So let's see...put on another movie, or go to sleep. I'll sign off and weigh my options. I guess I could do both...put on a movie and fall asleep like the others did!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

What a fun, delightful day! Wish I could have been there, too!

Glad I'm talking to you now, though!

Saturday, November 18, 2006 9:20:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home