Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Up & At'Em!

Cooper was up once in the night but not for too long. I heard him one or two more times, but we didn't get up until after eight-thirty!

I got ready and got the boys washed up and dressed and we picked up Kelly to go out for coffee/breakfast. We went to Tim Horton's for bagels and my ever-favourite French Vanilla Cappucino. We stopped by Chris's shop to bring him a coffee and a bagel too. He was about to get off work early. He was in dire need of a shave; (I've been to Wal-Mart about four times since he ran out and never thought of picking some up). So Kelly came with me and watched the boys in the Jeep so I could run in to the store. We dropped her off and came home.

Chris went to help one of his coworkers with loading his snowmobile or something, then he came home. I never realized how scruffy he was! He played outside with Carter for awhile since it was such a nice day out. Purolator showed up with our new phone. Yes, another new phone! This one is a dual-handset cordless phone that we got from AirMiles. Chris shaved and showered and Carter went down for a nap. Of course Cooper didn't, as he had snoozed a little in our travels. So Chris let me go take a nap. I requested half an hour, but he let me sleep for over an hour. Sweeeeeeeet. I hadn't even heard the phone ring twice while I was asleep.

I got up and went to the grocery store to pick up some groceries to make supper. I gave Chris the option of chicken or meatloaf. He picked meatloaf, which was great because I already knew both boys would eat it after they enjoyed it last week. Normally I hardly ever make it, but if my kids eat when I make it, it's going to be more frequent. While I started cooking supper, Chris went to the shop to help one of the guys install his stereo in his car. I ate supper with the boys then Chris came home and had supper too. Then he went to visit his Dad.

I watched most of Veronica Mars, but had a couple phone calls and my Dad stopped by. Plus Cooper kept taking off on me going to his and Carter's bedroom. It isn't on any of my channels again tonight but I hope to catch a rerun this weekend or something.

Here's a shot of the new phone. It's still charging so I haven't even been able to play with it yet. I'll hook it up tomorrow morning once it's fully-charged. Anyhoo, it's only just after ten thirty right now but I'm pooped and I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow we're going for another visit with the babysitter and I can pick up the other computer from the shop.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jGlad all is well and good luck prepping for work. Must be strange after so long. My dad LOVES Tim Horton's! Have a great weekend.

Thursday, November 23, 2006 5:47:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home