Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Couldn't Sleep...

I had done this layout this past week all except for the picture. I loved Karen's Niagara Falls layout so much I did a layout with all the elements and the photo in the exact same places. Since it's a pinky kinda kit I used Angie's daughter...Caroline; the subject of many of my girlie layouts since I have two boys. Click HERE for the layout I scraplifted.

I extracted the rose then used a couple Virtual Photographer filters on the photo. Font used is Mistral. Kit is Miss Mint's "Candy Fairway" with tags and staples from her "For My Father" kit.

I still can't sleep...not sure if it's the anxiety of having to get up in the morning/worrying about sleeping in, or maybe the French Vanilla Cappucino or the Coke I had at supper. Hmmm. Duh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I'd say it was the excitement of your friend not seeing this GORGEOUS layout until today. I hope you eventually slept.

You're right. . .that layout of Karen's was "lift-worthy!"

Hope work today was good. ..I miss talking to you. After we go out for Mark's b-day tonight, we should be home for a while. I have no plans......

Monday, December 18, 2006 1:43:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Can I scraplift this for Katie (in my own daggy fashion - not up to the divine Miss M's standards of course!) I LOVE IT! ~ Helen

Monday, December 18, 2006 2:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home