Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year Everyone!

In 12 minutes it will be 2007. But before that, a quick Happy Birthday to Auntie Bev and to my friend Jamie in Japan!

Next, a Happy Birthday to Chris's Auntie Wendy and cousin Jennifer too.

And Happy New Year!

So eleven minutes to go and I'm fading fast. I celebrated with the girls last night because Kelly works nightshift tonight. I'll fill in the details on that little shindig tomorrow. But I need some sleep.

So when I wake up in the morning I'll say I feel like I've been sleeping since last year. Ba ha ha ha ha.

Good night everyone and Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!! I was only an hour behind you. Heehee

Monday, January 01, 2007 11:33:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Happy New Year - glad we were talking when MY new year began!

Angie

Monday, January 01, 2007 11:44:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home