Mellykat's Blog!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Tomorrow...Tomorrow...I Love Ya...Tomorrow...

You're onlyyyyyyyy a dayyyyyyyyy aaaaaaawayyyyyyyyyyyy

My dear friend Kelly just informed me that we will be on our way in nineteen hours. We're pumped. Yesterday was a great day at work. I got a ton of stuff caught up and Kelly and I made an impromptu Bingo date. I brought Chris lunch and took Carter to school. After work I picked up the boys and came home to whip up a quick supper before I needed to leave to pick up Kelly

We went to Bingo and though we didn't win, we of course still had fun. And some lucky lucky person (though we had other words for it) won NINETEEN THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS. We tried. Really hard

I remembered to take a picture on the way home from Bingo last night. Kelly suggested taking a picture of my dirty salty Jeep and doing an 'after picture' when I wash it to go on our trip. So when I dropped her off I took a picture which I'll have to post later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I'm so jealous. . . .You guys are gonna have such an awesome time!!

Friday, January 18, 2008 11:32:00 a.m.  
Blogger Theresa said...

Wait! Where are you going? Also? Have fun!

Friday, January 18, 2008 3:56:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, January 21, 2008 3:07:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home