Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Just Before I Zonk Out...

...I need to post a new layout with the other pictures I took yesterday. I remembered to get my camera out twice yesterday, and the second time, I captured these pictures of Carter and Cooper. I didn't even have to bribe them to sit together for me!

I used Dawn Inskip's Grand Day Out kit available at NDISB.
Journaling reads: "Getting these boys to pose for pictures is no
easy task; especially trying to get both at once. But Carter and
Cooper were being ‘photogenerous’ on this evening, along
with a little goofy!



3 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

i love the colors in the layout and yoeu made me laugh about them posing together, i know , my two younger ones, i cant get them to be happy together, emily says it is impossible to smile next to hannah

Thursday, January 10, 2008 6:25:00 a.m.  
Blogger Amy Eileen said...

PHOTOGENEROUS!! I love that! I am totally stealing it. Kay? :)

Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:25:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

I love this so much. I especially love Cooper's expression in the lower right hand picture!!

Thursday, January 10, 2008 11:18:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home