Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

A Couple Quiet Days

Well, not exactly quiet with these two monkeys running around. We played Break the Ice a squillion times and watched a few movies over and over. Carter says Spiderman 3 is his favourite movie. But tomorrow he could give a completely different choice as his favourite!

Cooper New Year 2008
Credits:
Here is a picture of Cooper looking so serious and thoughtful on New Year's Day.
Perhaps contemplating the year ahead? Well, I'll never know. Journaling reads:
"Cooper I love this serene expression on your face. We were at a fun sliding party but
you weren’t feeling well. Not long after this you perked right up and had a great time!"

I used a whole pile of Miss Mint stuff: Photo frame and word tabs from After Midnight.
Background paper, buttons and journal tab from October Rust. Ricrac from Rustic
Emerald. Beads from Bead Factory. Swirl from Twinkle Toes. Cardboard from Craft Jar.

Noah is here visiting and Carter finally woke up from his nap so they're in the kitchen playing with Rescue Heroes. We have a serious shitload of them. We had quite a few given to us last summer, then we got a whole bin more plus some kind of space station from Claudine & Pete. I could easily get rid of every single other toy in this house and they wouldn't be missed. I plan on a massive toy garage sale next spring. I have all kinds of toys from both boys going back to when Carter was just a baby. Definitely time to liquidate!

I had a nice hot shower while the boys napped and I'm sitting here with a towel on my head. So I'm off to do my weekly hair stylin'...

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Oh my word. . .that's gorgeous!!!
I love everything about it!

Thursday, January 03, 2008 8:42:00 p.m.  
Blogger 20Birds said...

that layout rocks, the face is so precious, and the composition amazing... miss you

Friday, January 04, 2008 3:58:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home