Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Yippee. Antibiotics.

This morning I finally decided to go to the doctor. I went to the hospital at about nine o'clock and surprisingly I was out of there in just under an hour with two prescriptions. One for Amoxicillin for my sinus infection and one just in case the antibiotics give me a yeast infection. Oh joy. Having a non-stop headache and pain radiating in my upper jaw prompted my visit to the doctor.

This afternoon I went to Wal-Mart to pick up soy milk and juice for the kids. Oh and some of those Pillsbury ready-to-bake cookies. Hopefully I'll be able to taste them. While I was in line at my favourite checkout, a lady in front of me in line looked toward me and did a double-take. She had just glanced over at the magazine rack and Julia Roberts was on the cover. When she looked at me she told me she thought she was seeing Julia Roberts. HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA. I about died. I expressed my love for the lady, particularly because on the one day where I am almost dead from this cold and not wearing a drop of make-up, she likens me to a beautiful movie star. Hilarious! I almost paid her bill for her. Great way to make my day. She must be blind.

Next stop was the grocery store for apples and oranges and kids' Tylenol. I also found matching t-shirts for the boys for two bucks so I grabbed those too. Here they are sporting their new shirts playing Don't Break The Ice for the squillionth time. Yes, I set up those little ice cubes for them every time. All thirty-two of them!


Well, I'm off to find something for my little brood for supper. If my head doesn't explode I'll write more later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

OMGosh Melly... I hope those antibiotics do the trick... but don't cause a yeast infection at the same time! Too funny about the lady at Wal-mart... :) The boys look so cute in their matching shirts; mine love Don't Break the Ice too... but luckily they're old enough now that they can set it up themselves lol! Hope you feel better!!!

Sunday, December 30, 2007 9:37:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Hey there. I'm right there with you -- down to the antibiotic byproduct. (fun on an anniversary, let me tell you)

Happy New Year, my friend.

Monday, December 31, 2007 8:16:00 a.m.  
Blogger Tracy S said...

Hey I just wanted to stop by and say Happy New Year and ask you if you have a space over at Scrapbook.com? That is where I have been this past year. I have so badly neglected my regular blog :( If you are on it come by and find me... I am Present Scraps there...

Monday, December 31, 2007 9:45:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home