Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Not Working the Rest of the Year

Today was a good one. I got the three of us ready and got myself to work with time to spare. Kelly did a drive-by before she left town for work. The morning went fairly quickly then a few of us went out for lunch. We had a great lunch and I took Carter to school.

After a seemingly very long and busy afternoon, I picked up the kids. Carter apparently had a much better day at school. There were some cute little projects he's been working on in his backpack, and no notes from the teacher today. Yay!

I brought the boys home and Carter is asleep on the couch. Apparently Santa Claus visited the boys at the babysitter's house! How exciting! Chris stayed late at work today to work on his truck so for now it's just the boys and me. And Cooper is being a real little monkey! I have to go chase him...more later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Well, good for you!!! Vacation time and all?

I'm home (still sick) and working from home as much as possible.

I just wish someone would come and scrape out my sinuses. I'm dying here!!!

Thursday, December 20, 2007 9:45:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Merry Christmas my friend....I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and take lots of photos :) Best wishes, Helen

Love the new header!

Saturday, December 22, 2007 2:32:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home