Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Small Fortune

Teeny. Tiny. But she said Bingo! Kelly and I went to Bingo tonight. It took us seemingly forever to get there; apparently there was a downed power line across the highway and traffic was stopped and quite backed up. It held us back about twenty minutes but we still made it. Kelly won a hundred dollar game with three other winners. Of course the twenty-thousand dollar pot would have been a little funner, but hey, she got to say Bingo!

Today was a bit less of a rat race than yesterday. No Christmas concerts, no running around pretending to have baked or prepared any dainties. Just an average work day. I brought lunch to Chris but he was out of the shop on a service call. I took Carter to school.

After work I picked up the boys and Chris's brother. I did a quick McDonald's run to feed all those Groves boys and Kelly and I left for Bingo shortly after.

I've stayed up way past my bedtime but I got a little bit of stuff done. With a little luck, I might even get some Christmas cards mailed just before Christmas! Oy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cooksalot said...

Heck! Have you bought that lottery ticket yet? I'll be waiting for that call saying you won.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 3:07:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

I don't even have a Christmas picture taken yet.

Crap

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 8:18:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home