Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Well Lookie Me

I remembered to take my picture for the day only half way through the day; not half way through the very last minute of the day! Yay me! Here are a few pics I took of Carter in his classroom at school today. Beth sent me a bunch of really cool templates for the picture-a-day project (Thanks again, Beth!) I'm having some trouble unzipping some of them but this one is cool! The postage stamp frame is by Miss Mint and the cool date thingies are from ScrapArtist.

This morning I really had to drag my sleepy head out of bed. I got all ready before the boys woke up. I had a bath ready for them and got them up by turning on their bedroom light. That doesn't always work but they eventually got up. I made their breakfast, bathed and dressed them, packed their backpacks and got them out the door. I even had the presence of mind to bring a healthy snack for myself to munch on at work. Yes, eventually I plan on listing all my resolutions; eating more healthy and possibly finding an easy way to exercise are on the list somewhere.

Work went quickly again today; it was team meeting day today, and my turn to stay back and hold down the fort. Just before lunch I ran some work errands to pick up lunch for a meeting. I got back a little after the start of my lunch hour. I had talked to Kelly and arranged to have lunch with her and her friend Gwen. Because I was running late due to the errands, I called Kelly and got her to order for me. Chris had called requesting lunch and I just wasn't sure if I'd be able to pull it off in my extra-shortened lunch hour. I scarfed my lunch while we visited, whipped over to Dairy Queen to grab lunch for Chris. Delivered his lunch then delivered Carter to school. Then I had the brilliant idea to grab the camera. I took the pictures and still had plenty of time left to make it back to work a couple hundred seconds early.

We had fish'n'chips for supper and hung out the rest of the evening. Chris snow-blowed the driveway. I'm feeling tired but I just realized it's getting late. For me it's still the 'early side of late' so I'm off to bed for a (hopefully) seven-ish hours of sleep.

3 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

good morning, melany, i downloaded them myself and unzipped them, and while it said that the ap folder did nodt unzip properly everything was in there. but i uploaded an unzipped version which i am testing right now and if it works i will send you those links... let me know which ones are not unzipping...

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 7:42:00 a.m.  
Blogger 20Birds said...

okay that was pretty much a disaster, so let me know which ones are not unzipping for you, :)maybe i can email it to you

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 7:58:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

These are really fun. I love those pictures of him.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 3:18:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home