Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

First Day Back

Last night I had a crappy sleep. I went to bed very late, partly with the anticipation of returning to work after two weeks off, along with a dash of anxiety of missing my alarm clock, with a pinch of working on a scrapbook layout.

Today was a good day, a fairly quickly moving one. At lunchtime I needed to go to buy milk and while I was shopping Mom called from my office. She popped in to say hi after her hair appointment. We met up at Tim Horton's for lunch and joined Kelly and Doug for a very quick sandwich. Mom's hair looks faaaaaaaaabulous. If I were a smart little blogger/scrapper/picture-a-day-girl, I would have taken a picture of Mom to post here for my photo of the day.

Instead, after coming home from Bingo with Mom tonight, I'm very sleepy, and though I finished the page I was working on last night, I neglected to remember to take a picture. I was talking to Angie quite close to midnight and she told me to get it done. So, Beth takes ornament pictures at the end of the day; looks like until I get into the real swing of this project, I'll be taking pictures of sleeping children!

Unfortunately we didn't win Bingo but we had fun anyway. I'm about to fall over on the couch and zonk, but before I do, here is a page with the picture of Carter that I took last night:

Credits: Geometric Goodness by Christina Sturmaggio at Sophia Sarducci Designs.
Black metal-rimmed alpha (recoloured) by Mellykat (yeah, that's me!) available right
here at my blog in Mellykat's This'n'That element pack. Font used is Little Pot.

3 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

gorgeous sleeping children however,

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 6:01:00 a.m.  
Blogger 20Birds said...

Melany did you get my email yesterday???

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 6:08:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

I love it, my friend.

And. . Beth's e-mailing you? I'm so jealous. (wink)

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 1:39:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home