Mellykat's Blog!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Cooper Sits Up



Well, he's been working on it a while now but Cooper's getting to be a pro at sitting up by himself. I still put a pillow around him so he doesn't go all noodly and bonk his head on the floor, but he does it! Here are a couple pictures. He still does a faceplant once in a while but it's not far and the carpet is soft. He lasts at least 10 minutes first.

We had a pretty lazy day yesterday. So lazy I didn't even blog about Cooper sitting up. Chris came home from work and cut the grass. We had pancakes for supper. We watched a movie on TV and went to bed by 11:30 I think. I actually slept (hard) until just after 3:15 when Cooper got up. I brought him to bed and nursed him back to sleep. I was back in bed by 3:33 and we got up for good at 7:30. So I actually feel like I got some rest. Now it's after 8 and Carter isn't up yet. Yikes what a routine we have. Or lack thereof.

I'm not sure of which order things will happen in this weekend. The wedding is at 3:00 tomorrow afternoon so we could go visit all the camping family tonight or we'll have to wait until Sunday. I really don't want to skip the fireworks; I think Carter will get a bang out of them this year. I know, bad pun but my brain's not quite awake yet!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since we hardly get a chance to talk anymore, this really helps me keep up with you guys! Cooper looks so big! Give us a call sometime, and happy early birthday!

Friday, June 30, 2006 10:04:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics. .. and the updates. Glad you got some sleep.

Friday, June 30, 2006 12:42:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home