Mellykat's Blog!

Monday, February 18, 2008

This Week's Gonna Fly

Well, that was our first 'Family Day' statutory holiday. We had a quiet family day at home. The highlight of the weekend for the boys was the punch-balloons I bought. No, I didn't take any pictures but I ought to. They've had a blast with them. I don't know how how many times I had to retie the elastic on those things. And the static electricity those things create is something else. Any time Cooper gets anywhere near one his hair just stands on end. And speaking of hair, since I absolutely shed like a dog, these balloons seem to be picking up my hair everywhere. Once in awhile I have to de-hair them.

I did a couple loads of laundry today and had an awesome hot shower. It will be nice not to have to do my hair in the morning. This evening Kelly and I went to Bingo and I actually won! I swear, every time I use a new dabber I win. Now, it was an early bird game worth thirty-four bucks, but still I got to say Bingo. I guess next time I should save the new dabber for the jackpot game!

I came home and there were sleeping boys strewn all over. Carter in his recliner, Cooper on one couch and Chris on the other. I put Cooper in his bed and I'm typing with Chris's legs across my lap (very uncomfortable and non-ergonomic!) Now I'm off to bed too; perhaps a sudoku puzzle or two before I zonk out. Oh and since it's Tuesday tomorrow this week's gonna fly by. Next thing I know it will be the weekend again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Sounds like a great day Melly... hairy balloons... too funny! Congrats on the BINGO win.... and your scene upon coming home sounds pretty much like the one I always get.... my dh can never seem to get the kids into their own beds... I have to do it when I get home!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 6:08:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home