Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cha-ching...Cha-ching!!!

Whew. We did it! We both won! It was getting late in the evening. We were starting to wonder if we'd win anything. We did. First I won the ''Pick 8'' game. We picked our own numbers and I won a hundred and fifteen bucks. Wheeeee! The next game was the Bonanza. Kelly won. (So did somebody else.) She won four hundred seventy-three bucks. Total? Five hundred ninety-eight dollars. Split? Two hundred ninety-four bucks. WOOHOO! It's about time. GOOD TIMES.

I came home and showered my sleeping husband with money. He didn't wake up. I did it again. I bunched it up and dropped it on him all at once. Nothin'. I tried to wake him. Nope. Zonked. I guess I'll tell him the good news in the morning!

It was a pretty good day from the start, too. The boys were fairly cooperative this morning. Kelly brought the beverages this morning from Tim Horton's. A few of us had lunch out and I took Carter to school.

After work I picked up the kids and got them happy meals for supper. Chris came home and stayed outside with them and they had kind of a tailgate party with their supper. I left to pick up Kelly and we did a Timmy's run before Bingo. All in all a pretty good day. I have a couple projects I'm going to try to work on before I zonk out myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Wow! You're getting closer to enough money to fly to TN! I haven't forgotten that dealio. I hope you haven't either!!!!

Friday, April 18, 2008 8:49:00 a.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Go Melly! Have a super weekend...your treat right?

Saturday, April 19, 2008 4:02:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home