Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Happy New Year!

Yeah, okay, I'm over a month late. It's been nearly two months since I've blogged and I really miss it. It's just too easy to skip through things and do a quick Facebook update or just tune in to the internet with the iPod instead of opening up the laptop to blog. For starters here is 2009 in pictures, including a few new pictures since my last post.



Christmas came and went quickly as usual. I was off for a couple weeks to use up some vacation time. That gave me plenty of time to get ready for Christmas. (But of course I wasn't.) We had a few friends over on New Year's Eve and had a blast, kids included.

Since then I've been feeling a little blah...the mid-winter kind of blah, I suppose. I've had some great times with new and old friends and have recently teamed up with a few girlfriends for the occasional girls' night.

Dad is doing well with his chemo with only a couple delays and the addition of some new treatments. Mom is being quite the nurse giving him daily injections.

The boys are doing well at school. Carter is becoming quite the reader and Cooper loves to count and is great at writing his name. Carter's latest craze is playing an online game called Roblox.

I haven't done any scrapbooking lately or blogging (obviously) for reasons I'm not fully aware of. I have the time and I have the energy but I seem to have a lack of interest for some reason. I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things. I'm hoping my new attempts at getting some exercise and getting healthier will also inspire me to get creative again.

This week the boys are celebrating the 100th day of school so I'm hoping to come up with some fresh ideas for them. I'll be sure to post pictures! Seriously. I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home