Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Another Beautiful Day

Again I wake to find a clear blue sky and a bright shining sun. Just freaking lovely! Somehow I already have the boys fed and dressed and I have my face on and hair done. We're ready to go but it's way too early!

Yesterday was the same but we did a Tim Horton's run. I don't like to go there every day but I sure have the time for it again! So therefore I'm blogging. Yesterday kinda sucked so I don't have too much to say about it.

We had hotdogs for supper and then watched "Flushed Away". The boys went to sleep at a decent hour and I was ready for bed not long after supper myself! I took off to bed just after nine-thirty. I had a restless night of sleep but managed to get up. It helps to see the sun shining to drag my butt out of bed.

Today we're having a farewell luncheon for one of our coworkers. Those are always fun. Tomorrow night Kelly and I have our Bingo date. One more sleep ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

. . .and as I read this, you're at work, plugging away.

Ah, isn't Tuesday a lovely day?!?!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 8:51:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home