Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I Think I Need A Bigger Broom!

To sweep these clouds away. It's been another couple days of heavy rain and it's booming out there right now. Yuck. That means all there is to do is housework. Icky-poo! I sorted out all the summer/winter clothes in my closet (yeah, it's practically winter again). Chris had Carter outside playing...in the garage and then they went out for coffee. Cooper is probably bored watching me sort clothes but he seems content making little discoveries all around me.

Yesterday wasn't too bad. The boys still got up at the usual early time which was pure torture for me. I managed to survive by taking a late afternoon nap with Carter while Chris and Cooper went out for awhile. I awoke to supper cooked by my husband. Wow! My sister had given us some spaghetti sauce and Chris cooked it up with some spaghetti. That was suh-weet!

After supper I got the boys ready to go see my cousin Roberta and her kiddies that are visiting here from Calgary. All four of our kids played very well together. No injuries and very little fighting over the toys. We had some of Auntie Lurdes' to-die-for rice pudding (just like my Grandma used to make). Roberta gave Carter a gift bag of stuff for his birthday that he was instructed to play with after Cooper went to bed. He actually very patiently complied and got to play with his new Transformers car and trading cards and Spiderman gooey stuff. It's like sand but gooey. Way cool!

I managed to get him to go to bed by eleven...we'd better shave that bedtime down before I have to go back to work next week!

So I've accomplished very little today therefore I'm going to get back at it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I know it's not the most glamorous thing, but heck, you're getting stuff sorted out, right?

I miss talking to you.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 3:33:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home