Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

At Least You Don't Have to Shovel Rain

Today was rainy all day. It looked so yucky outside that I didn't even go out for the mail! At least all the snow is gone. We played games and had fun. Cooper scoots around (still on his belly mostly) and this past week has mastered sitting up from a belly position. So cute.

Supper was a leftover event. I did some scrapbooking today and this evening. And I actually baked something. I've been dying to bake my favourite soft ginger snap cookies, but when I took out the flour last night it seemed stale to me. (Bake much?) So I chucked out the flour and since I didn't go anywhere today, I didn't pick any up. So I baked something that didn't require flour. Oatmeal squares. (My Dad's favourite treat). Sorry Dad, we ate 'em all!

Tomorrow morning we have to get up early and get ready to go meet the new babysitter for when I go back to work (in about a month!!! Yikes!) I really look forward to meeting her and having the boys at one place together.




    Credits:
  • Caroline Layout - Christy Sturm's Conservatory: The Blues kit
  • Godson Layout - Christy Sturm's Live Juicy kit (I made the tag)
  • Mellykat Layout - Christy Sturm's Black Orchid paper pack. I made the elements and ribbons and the alpha out of her papers, and the metal elements with Atomic Cupcake's pewter action. The cardboard behind the text card is also from Atomic Cupcake.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the layouts. Did you use an action for the photo in the Caroline layout?

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 2:03:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH and nah nah na boo boo! I beat Angie AND Helen!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 2:04:00 a.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

I am impressed that you even baked at all given the flour situation - hats off!! You going back to work - NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Hope the babysitter went well. Love the new LOs - guru - the one of you is simply fantastic!! Love ya!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 2:04:00 a.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Well if its a competition then......sorry Angie! Love ya!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 2:05:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

What can I say? I was a little "under the weather" for this one.

. . .but I have to throw my hat in the ring and say I love the Caroline layout most of all. Surprised?

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 3:52:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home