Mellykat's Blog!

Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm Such a Winner

Okay, so it's Friday and I haven't blogged since Tuesday. Kind of loser-y of me. Because I don't remember every detail between then and now so it might be a bit sketchy! But, on Wednesday, Kelly and I went to Bingo and I won. Twice. Yay! I got my Bingo mojo back, baby! Kelly and I each got $61.50 out of the deal. Nice to get some back once in awhile.

Thursday...hmmm. It felt like it should have been Friday. Normal day at work - weather was decent so Chris finished mowing the grass and I played outside with the boys for awhile. I hadn't taken anything out of the freezer for supper (in ages I might add...eek) so I phoned and ordered a pizza. We had a late supper and all devoured the pizza.

I tried a little experiment to see if I could alter bedtime. We shut off all the screens (TV and computers) and tried to get the kids to sleep. I almost had Cooper out but as soon as he heard Carter and Chris come in the room it was suddenly playtime again. So it took just over an hour to get Cooper down and a little longer for Carter. I watched the season finale of ER. A few big surprises. Shocking, actually. A little disappointed with the plot twists. And now I have to wait 'til September for the results of the cliffhanger they left us with.

So today is Friday. The boys will be up any minute so I'd better get myself in gear. Hopefully I'll write more tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Hope your Friday was a winner.....have a great weekend Melly!

Friday, May 18, 2007 5:29:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Wow, you really *did* blog early, didn't you?

Sounds like a wonderful Thursday. . .and I've just ready the installment about Friday, too.

Girl, you make me tired! ; )

Saturday, May 19, 2007 12:49:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home