Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Spur of the Moment

Ok so other than posting my freebie yesterday I don't remember what the heck I did. All I know is we had hotdogs again for supper and we will be for quite some time since we have so many left over from Dad's party and Carter's birthday!

This afternoon I saw Kelly and I had this urge to make an impromptu Bingo date. I called Chris and he didn't mind my going so the date was ON. I called my Mom and she wanted to go too. So I picked up the boys, fed them, got ready, Chris came home and Kelly picked me up. We met up with Mom at the corner of her road and the highway and went on our way.

We set up our cards and had our snacks and Kelly and I decided to go play a couple early bird games before the regular Bingo started. I won immediately. Forty bucks. Not much but hey, it's nice to get some back once in awhile! We hoped it would set the tone for the rest of the evening, and it turned out Mom won a pot too...but hers was split four ways. She still ended up with more than Kelly and I did after we split! We had a blast as usual.

When I got home Cooper was asleep but Carter was still up...fortunately not for too long. He's now asleep on the living room floor. I chatted for awhile in Christy's awesome new chatroom with Angie and Vicky - that is always a hoot too. I have to make a birthday banner for a friend of mine for her son's birthday on Saturday but I've been slacking so I'd better get it done before I go to bed!

Tomorrow is Friday. Yay!

P.S. I had 480 visits to my blog today...it is so very cool to see people from all over the world come here. To my blog. I know it's not to see "me"...it's for the freebie, but it's still very exciting!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

It was fun to talk to you, my dear, dear friend!

Saturday, May 12, 2007 9:26:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ernie said...

Well, i come to see you! :)

Sunday, May 13, 2007 12:07:00 a.m.  
Blogger Mojo said...

Melly this is a cool blog and I wanted to thank you for the great scrapbook goodies you shared. Linking you up on my blog too with some of the other Digital Candy girls. Will be back to visit.

Sunday, May 13, 2007 3:08:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home