Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Bunch of Losers

First of all, a big Happy 40th Birthday Mike!

Yesterday I was tired (Happy Birthday Jason for yesterday...hope you saw my MSN line)...I went to bed too late on Tuesday night working on projects. Work was very busy and hectic but fine. Diane took me out for Chinese buffet for lunch. That was good. I didn't have any breakfast or FVC so I was good and hungry.

I picked up the boys from work and we had a picnic from A&W when Chris came home. We came in and I watched Idol for TWO HOURS and they didn't even kick anybody off. Sheesh. Now they're going to use this week's results and mix them with next week's and kick two people off. That should make up for making me sit through two hours of that show for nothing. Oy. Though I must say the visual effect of Celine Dion singing on stage with Elvis was quite stunning and Annie Lennox is still amazing.

I went to bed at a decent time. The boys were both sleeping before nine. That was a good sign.

This morning I got up when Chris did. Just after six! I had a shower and did my hair. Made breakfast and ran a bath for the boys. Got them up and chucked them in the tub while I put on my face. I dressed and fed them and we were ready to rock with moments to spare! I dropped them off and did a Timmy's run.

Work was a little less hectic today. This weekend is our staff appreciation dinner. I'll be sure to have a good time and hopefully take some scrapworthy pictures! Hopefully none with me dancing on the tables with a lampshade on my head. haha

Kelly, Mom and I went to Bingo tonight. We need to win again. Soon. Our hopes were dashed. We're losers. ::Sniff::

Now I'm just catching up with Kendra on MSN and my eyes are fried! But I'm so glad to catch up again...especially since she finally got high-speed! I'm gonna go finish up our chat and head for bed soon. Friday tomorrow - I'm gonna get Chris to try waking me up early again...

5 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Well, it's 1 a.m. here - and I'm just now checking in. Sorry you didn't win more at BINGO.

Love you, girl!

Friday, April 27, 2007 12:08:00 a.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

TGIF Melly!

Friday, April 27, 2007 1:24:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Hey girlfriend--sorry I disappeared. Things kept freezing up.

Got a new LO posted, too. I know. . I'm amazing!

Monday, April 30, 2007 10:57:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

::ahem::

:updatemepleasethisisyourblogspeaking::

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 3:12:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Holy Moses on a bicycle. . . .Mike will be 41 before you blog again, if you don't get moving!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 4:16:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home