Mellykat's Blog!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

I seemed to be staying up later and later as this week went on. Then Thursday night I crashed. Hard. Friday night...same thing. And I just got up after tucking Carter in and falling asleep before he did. Now I'm trying to focus and I can't keep my eyes open!

I promise to elaborate on the past couple days - I've made some quick notes to remind me of the events of these days so I can get it all down. I gotta go to sleep again. Now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

(imagine I'm humming you the lullaby song)

Hey there, sleepy head! I'm knee-deep in going through boxes and boxes of CRAP!

I'm sure I'll surface again - and make an appearance on yahoo chat! But for now - know I'm thinking of you. . .and wishing we were talking!

Sunday, April 15, 2007 12:58:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home