Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Do the 'Do!

Oh my God was I busy at work today. The day flew by and I got tons of stuff done, plus I covered for Donna who was off today. It was an awesome day.

I picked up the boys and came home and whipped up a deeeelicious meatloaf for supper with green beans and baked potatoes. I only had four little potatoes left, that shriveled up to almost invisibility, but it was enough to feed all of us.

After supper Chris took the Jeep down to the shop to give it a MUCH-needed bath. If I can't keep it clean, then I try to get it nice'n'dirty. I did a good job. It's been splashed many a time with all the puddles I zoomed through during last week's thaw. Now we're back to snow days again and it's been colder so hopefully it will stay clean. Then again, it's supposed to go up to 9ºC tomorrow with rain, but hopefully I'll be home with the Jeep in the garage by then.

I did some chatting with Angie and some scrapping on the computer. I did my first two-page layout using Christy's new "Tropical Sorbet" kit, available at Butternug Squash Designs tomorrow. You can click on the image to enlarge it.

It's nearly midnight and I feel like my eyeballs are turning into pumpkins...more tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

This is so much fun! You rocked this kit, my friend.

Hope we can chat some tonight (after church, of course!)

A

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 10:25:00 a.m.  
Blogger Paula May said...

Sounds like you had quite a busy day! No wonder your eyes feel like pumpkins! I love that scrap! :)

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 7:21:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Too too funny...love the punk look!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 10:13:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a bright, fun LO!

Thursday, March 22, 2007 3:46:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home