Mellykat's Blog!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Surprise!




Yep, that's Beth, and that's me. No photo alterations. You can see good ol' Tim Horton's in the background. Beth came to town today and we got to meet! We met at Timmy's and her hubby Tony took this picture of us.

We had an awesome visit and I kept saying I felt like we'd done this a hundred times. Cooper came along and was a very good boy, enjoying a small box of Timbits. Of course I helped him but he did a good job of polishing them off.

Tony had dropped her off so once we were ready to go...(I'm sure we could still be there talking!) I took her for a drive around and showed her where I live and where I work. I dropped her off at Tony's sister's place and came home to post the pictures.

I took Cooper to Mom & Dad's where Cindy and her family, Chris and Carter, my Dad, Bob's brother's family and some of their friends were all ice fishing. Dad built this awesome igloo; I was holding Cooper so it was hard to take more pictures, but here is a good one of Dominic & Noah in it. Carter was asleep in Chris's truck when I arrived; I'd love to take some pictures of him in the igloo too. Maybe tomorrow. Very cool.

We came home and unloaded the boys. I had to run to the grocery store for milk and I really stocked up. I picked up four two-litres of 2% and four two-litres of soy milk. I'm hoping that lasts us the week. And I just remembered this very second that we're out of toilet paper. Dang it! Oh well. Kleenex is softer anyway; I'll go to Wal-Mart tomorrow.

It's still early but I think I might go crash. Carter was watching a movie - I'll go see if he's still awake and finish watching the movie with him. I sure wish Angie were here. I'm DYING to see her reaction to this blog post. Beth and I sure wished Angie could have been here too!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too... where are you angie... pretty tricky of us, Angie.. we conspired to throw you off the scent... but man I wish you were part of that parking lot reunion

our visit affected me, Melany ... it was like we did it every day... hanging, dishin' about the boards, someone to talk about printing with... and that sweeet boy of yours, well when i get home i will be blogging...but Angie it would be have been so sweet to have you there...
on another note Melany that was the best photo you could find of me, i look lik ei need cosmetic surgery, lol... and i only have perfect photos of you...
thanks so much for yesterday...

Sunday, March 11, 2007 9:04:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Beth does *not* look like she needs cosmetic surgery. I'll be yelling at her on her blog in a minute.

Yes, I am consumed with jealousy. But, I am so happy for the two of you.

What excellent fun!!

Sunday, March 11, 2007 12:55:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

What an exciting day! How wonderful! Great pics!

Monday, March 12, 2007 10:32:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home