Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Me. With Glasses

Wow it's a "balmy" 37ºF here today, 3ºC, which means everything is MELTING!!! And just when I think it's a beeeeeyooooteeeeful day, I read Angie's blog only to find it's 77ºF there. Oy.

So here's a picture of me with the glasses. One of the girls at work took the picture for me. Don't I look ridiculous!?

For supper we went to Cindy's place. We had an awesome fish fry with fresh walleye and northern, homemade french fries and coleslaw. Fresh fruit and dip, chocolate cream pie and cheesecake for dessert.

After supper we watched "Borat". OMG how hideously inappropriate yet hysterical at times. There were quite a few laughs out loud. Carter fell asleep while we were there and awakened briefly when we dressed him to go. Cooper only dozed briefly on the way home then was up to party for quite awhile. He's sleeping near my feet on the floor where he finally crashed. I'm pretty sure he's down for the count so it should be okay to move him to his bed without waking him.

So last night I really did myself in finishing this page of Cooper. I couldn't decide what else it needed and had a hard time deciding when to quit. Now I like it. But I stayed up really late and pressed snooze about 10 too many times this morning. I made it to work on time though and had a good day. I skipped American Idol again and didn't miss it one bit. Now it's just after eleven and I'm heading for bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I just read your comments - so I was hoping that there was something *here* to comment on. Thanks for not disappointing me!

Okay, it scares me when you get excited about 30 degree weather, and think of it as balmy. Oy.

I'm at work reeeeeeally early this morning - you're still getting ready as I type this. Gotta get work done when I can - and get home to stay with the quarantined one.

Love the glasses. Never lose that look!

Happy Hump Day!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 7:11:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Oh, and it was 78 degrees today.

sigh.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 6:58:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Well just to make you turn green...it is also 33 degrees here today.....33C that is!!! Hehehe! BTW love the glasses....you are still a spunky chick even with goggly eyes ;) Cute LO....I loovvvveee Mr. Potato Head - Cooper and the original...funny title...but where is Coopers moustache?

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 7:53:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home