Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Light a Candle

Well not much has been going on the past couple days, therefore I haven't blogged. Yesterday was fairly ordinary with a fairly ordinary supper. I made homemade chicken fingers and homemade French fries. I deep-fried the fries. Everything is better deep-fried.

Had an ordinary evening. Haven't been watching TV at all this week. I'm going to take the TV out of Carter's room; he seems to always want to go in his room to watch movies. I'd rather see what he's watching and have us all in one room together. So that's what we've tried this week. And I didn't miss American Idol at all...

Today it got freaking cold out again. Freaking. Seriously. -25º. That hurt compared to the mild stuff we've been having. I feel like such a wimp after things thaw for a day or two then it blasts us again and it seems colder than the whole winter did. Everything is frozen solid again and anywhere there was still snow on the roads turned into deep frozen ruts. More melting, please.

Today was an emotional one. I'm hoping you can all help me pray for my Mom. She found out today that she does not in fact have Lupus as she was diagnosed last year, (and she never agreed with the diagnosis...this woman knows her body, I tell you.) However, they are now testing her for lymphoma. God please help my Mom.

I haven't been able to think of much else today so this is just a short blog post. I'm hoping for a warm and happy weekend with my family.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Honey. .. I'm looking desperately for you.

I will try to resurrect the laptop, if I find you.

Until I talk to you again. . .I'm praying. Seriously.praying.

Thursday, March 15, 2007 10:50:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i am praying too... oh melany, my computer in the night decided not to reboot. While I am trying to restore it, i am on Tony's computer, which has no addresses, numbers etc, but I am praying.. I ma going to Miami next week for surgery for JEnni but you are so close in my heart, and when i am here if i can help, if you guys might need to come to thunder Bay, I am here...so much love

Friday, March 16, 2007 9:49:00 a.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

My thoughts and best wishes go out to you and your Mum Melany. I hope you have had a restful weekend.

Sunday, March 18, 2007 10:07:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home