Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sorry Honey, It's Thursday

Today's title carries a humorous acronym that my sister alerted me to, so being that this seems like a long week I thought it appropriate. I love it. It's my new Thursday motto. Tomorrow will be TGIF.

Tuesday was a regular day. The weather is getting better. At lunch we had a union teleconference then I did some running around for the rest of the lunch hour and brought a birthday card to Auntie Lurdes. In the evening we watched "Idol" and "House". I think Tuesday was the day I took Carter's TV out of his room and he's still asking for it. Interesting how he's behaving a little nicer since he really wants it back.

Wednesday I had lunch with Mom and Auntie Lurdes at Pizza Hut. (Thanks Mommy!) I've been staying up way too late lately and have been overtired during the day so tonight I'm going to bed early. We went to Bingo...Mom, Auntie Lurdes, Auntie Maggie and Kelly and I went. We had a blast as usual of course but didn't come home with any extra money. Boo hoo.

I came home and worked on the computer FOREVER. I stayed up wayyyy too late. So today I was a walking vegetable. I made it through the day, thanks to Mom and Dad for taking me out for a lovely lunch. That rocked.

When we came home, Carter wanted a Pogo for supper. Bless his little heart for making supper an ever-so-easy task. Cooper had one too. Chris and Carter played outside when Chris came home. For a couple hours! I think Chris even took Carter for a ride in the wagon around the block. Cooper was fussy - until I gave him a bath. A bath for that kid cures all. He splashed and played for quite awhile then I really wanted to have a shower. I had a looooooong hot shower and washed my hair. I was too tired to look at the computer so I just watched a bit of TV. Chris and I moved Cooper's playpen into his and Carter's room for a trial run. We'll see if he sleeps through the night...

I managed to stay up late enough to watch ER from 9-10 then I leaned over and fell asleep on the couch. The phone rang at about 10:30 and when I jumped up I realized Carter was still up playing on his computer. Now I'm gonna see if I can get Carter to go camp out in the tent...

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I cannot believe that I am the first one to post . . . .although I suspect that you posted this on your lunch hour today. Because, when I checked "all my blogs" a couple hours ago, I didn't see it! ::hee::

I was just getting ready to come and tease you about updating your blog.

You're always one step ahead of me!

Friday, April 20, 2007 3:55:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

::hee hee::

I just figured out "Sorry Honey It's Thursday"


still laughing. . . .

Friday, April 20, 2007 3:56:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home