Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Brought To You By The Letter "H"

Today was a much much better day. I was happier than I've been all week. Happy.

I got my ass out of bed with plenty of time again to get us ready and out the door without having to be in a hurry. Hurry.

Kelly and I went out for lunch. It was awesome. We had this Santa Fé chicken thing that was an open-face grilled chicken sandwich thingie on garlic toast with red and green peppers, onions, bacon, salsa, with melted marble cheese. I ate every bite. I didn't even pick off a single pepper. Hearty and Heavenly.

I haven't been drinking enough water lately...none in fact. It's either French vanilla cappuccino, Coke, or iced tea. So today I figured I'd be better to my body and drink some water. Too... Much... usually I only make one or two trips to the bathroom during the whole workday but I did about three or four in a couple hours. Too much H20 = H2P.

After work I picked up the boys and got them Happy Meals for supper and we came home. Home. Kelly and I went to Bingo and although we didn't win (needed one number for every game except one)...we still laughed our asses off and had fun. Hilarious.

The past few nights Cooper has been waking up at precisely three-thirty. In order to be able to go right back to sleep, I have brought him to our bed. The little turkey is a bedhog, I tell you, and he always ends up perpendicular to both Chris and me, stretching his head and feet as far as he can, making us all into a perfect letter H. The real inspiration for the title of this post.

6 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Hell?
Heinous?
Hairspray?
Heffalumps?


Man, you've got me curious this time. . .

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 8:15:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

I knew it would be HILARIOUS. You never disappoint.

Sorry I wasn't online last night. . .sounds like you had a ball at BINGO. (sorry you didn't win)

Hey, it's 9:21 here. . . are you working yet?!?!?

Thursday, July 19, 2007 8:21:00 a.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

I think you have been watching too much Sesame Street! LOL!

Well Helen is awfully Happy that Her up and over friend used the wonderful letter H! Now I H2P cause you made me laugh so much.

Have a great weekend Melly!

Thursday, July 19, 2007 7:11:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would another "h" be. . . oh, I don't know. . .HUNG?!?!

Yes, actually, things are hung quite well here.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 9:42:00 p.m.  
Blogger Bob said...

H2P? Did you officially register this acronym with the Acronym Society of the World.com?

There is a $25 fine if you do not properly register the acronym and then begin using it.

Please submit the fine immediately!

Bob

Friday, July 20, 2007 10:38:00 a.m.  
Blogger *~*Jill*~* said...

cuuuuuute Melly - lol

Saturday, July 21, 2007 9:31:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home