Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Oh Yeah...I Forgot...

...forgot to mention in my marathon blog post of yesterday that I got my hair cut on my lunch hour yesterday. Fairly drastically. She cut off quite a lot and I now have layers and a totally different shape to it. It feels great. So far I'm loving it but we'll see what happens when I have to wash and style it myself...hope it lasts a few days!

Today we had fish'n'chips for supper. The simplest meals are always the ones the boys will actually eat. After supper Chris's Dad came over to visit for awhile. Cooper went to sleep a little earlier than usual and Carter just zonked out with Chris on the other couch. It's only ten thirty and I'm ready to drop myself. I've been working on a few scrap pages so hopefully I'll have something new to post tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Ohh layers...even more attractive that what you were before! Ha! Ya big spunk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, July 27, 2007 3:23:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Love the hair, girlie!

Friday, July 27, 2007 7:44:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lori said...

Oh, I LOVE your new style! It looks terrific on you! :)

Saturday, July 28, 2007 4:46:00 p.m.  
Blogger 20Birds said...

the hair rocks!

Sunday, July 29, 2007 6:14:00 p.m.  
Blogger Bob said...

Yum. I'm lovin' that look! Your pic looks so beautiful & dreamy. Great locks!

Friday, August 10, 2007 5:26:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home