Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Intermittent Signals

I have tried to blog. Seriously. But I'm a night-blogger. And my internet seems to go wonky at night since Sunday. The ever-so-awesome cable guy came over yesterday. We have theeeeee coolest cable guys here in Dryden (Woohoo Cary & Brad!). However, my internet still unfortunately went wonky as soon as it got dark out. He had changed a splitter in the basement and changed something on the pole outside but it still died.

Today it worked fine, as usual, and surprisingly this evening it's still working. I'm hoping to get through this blog post!

Monday was Carter's first 'regular' day of school, and now he goes every day. He is just so dang cute when he wants to wear his backpack. I have some nice school clothes I've been dressing him in and he's so handsome I could just squish him with hugs all day. And now I'm going to have to find a backpack for Cooper too. He just keeps yelling "Backpack!" when he sees Carter with his. Cooper can say ANYTHING now. And he always wants to use the toilet. Yeah, toilet. We skipped the potty with this child completely. How awesome is that?

Today was picture day (already) at school for Carter. I should have taken his picture in his handsome clothes, but oh well; we'll have pictures soon enough! I took him to the bathroom and put some gel in his hair and spiked it a bit before I left to go back to work. Cyuuuuuute.

Here is a picture of him yesterday...my handsome little man...

I can't believe September is more than half over. Time is flying so quickly. Unbelievable. Tonight I went to Bingo with Mom and Kelly. Kelly, my lucky Bingo cohort, won not once but twice and since we always split the winnings it was just as fun for me!

Before we left I took this cute (and grumpy-looking) picture of Cooper on Daddy's four-wheeler. He was ticked at me for not giving him my drink of Coke before I left. But it still made for a cute picture!

Well, looks like I made it through the blog post. Internet is still working. Maybe Cable Guy came back and fixed something else. Either that or it's not that cold out; the cold seems to be related to the connection. We'll see. Winter is practically here now. Next month is Thanksgiving then I'm going to hibernate as soon as I fill up on turkey and mashed potatoes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

What an awesome blog entry. It's been a long time, but it was worth the wait.

We have a meeting downtown tonight, but hopefully I'll jump on "hello" after I get home.

A

Thursday, September 20, 2007 12:23:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

Happy weekend to you Melly. Carter looks "so" big!!!!!!!!! Cooper looks so small! LOL!

Friday, September 21, 2007 4:31:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home