Mellykat's Blog!

Friday, October 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom and Kevin!

Wednesday evening Seija and I got together to go see Deidre. We brought some cool Spiderman stuff for big brother Connor and we got to snuggle with baby Rowan. It was great to do some much-needed catching up too.

On Thursday Chris played outside with the boys for awhile while I made a hyuuuge meatloaf. The boys ate a ton (well, way more than usual). We ate late and totally missed watching Earl. The boys have started going to sleep a little earlier lately and have both been asleep around 8:30. I can't wait for daylight savings time so they'll go another hour earlier than usual! I stayed up and watched ER and caught the later version of Earl.

Today is my Mom's and my cousin Kevin's birthday. We had a wonderful lunch with Auntie Lurdes and Auntie Josie and Kelly. Kelly left with me early since I had to take Carter to school and we worked in the same building today. Since it was Mom's birthday, we planned a Bingo trip because it's a free admission for the birthday girl. I won fifty bucks but none of us won after that. Of course we had fun anyway. Kelly brought Mom a pint of Haagen-Dasz ice cream and stuck a birthday candle in it. We exited the bingo palace into a wild thunderstorm. Much of the trip home was illuminated like daylight. The thunder is awesome too. I probably shouldn't have the computer on but I'm taking my turn playing Scrabble on Facebook then I'm going to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Hey girl!!! Fun blog post. I'd give my right arm for a thunderstorm. Oh well. . . .

Congrats on the bingo win. . . it's good to read your blog again.

Saturday, October 06, 2007 4:27:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home