Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Two Feet Off The Ground

Today I had a fun day with the boys. It was a rainy one but a good one. They actually played like they liked each other today. It was pretty sweet! Chris worked until noon then went out with his work buddies.

The boys and I played hide and seek among other silly fun games. Cooper is starting to spout small sentences and the kid can jump with both feet off the ground. This has come from much practice sneaking in my room and jumping on MY bed. I have to keep my bedroom door shut for fear of my kids bouncing onto their heads on the floor or into the wall. Yikes.

Chris wasn't home at suppertime so I ordered an "unstoppable-toppable" pizza from Pizza Hut. I chucked the boys in the Jeep and we went to pick it up. They loved it. Pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, tomatoes, purple onions, and chicken. Yes, it seems an odd assortment but the kids ate it up. Except for the onions. I picked them off too 'cause the pieces were too big. Otherwise it was a perfect pizza. There was just one piece left by the time Chris came home.

Mom and Dad stopped in after their dinner out for Mom's birthday. We had a little visit; too bad I hadn't rented any movies or we could have made a night of it.

The boys stayed up pretty late since we had such an awesome nap this afternoon. But they're both snuggled in (or maybe under...Carter was hiding again awhile ago) their beds and hopefully for the whole night. I'm off to do a couple sudoku puzzles now before I go to sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Fun day! And we got to talk to boot!

Sunday, October 07, 2007 3:37:00 p.m.  
Blogger Helen said...

I can't believe how big Cooper is! Great new header Melly

Sunday, October 07, 2007 10:48:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home