Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Falling Fallen - Edited to Add Video!

I'm a summer girl. I love summer. I love a white Christmas but I could deal with summer the whole rest of the year. However living smack in the middle of Canada does not provide such a delight. So I have to rely on my children for these delights to get me through the colder times.

This was fun:


After supper Chris and I both went to do our civic duty and vote. We've been studying the signs on all the neighbours' lawns lately and both came to a consensus that we would vote for the ReMax candidate. (stolen joke...hahaha)

I also took some video of the kidlets but I'm going to spend the next half hour or so shrinking it to make it bearable to load up on the blog. Stay tuned for an updated post.



We don't have a lot of leafy trees in our yard, but Chris managed to rake a pile fit to entertain the boys. I ADORE how Cooper speeds up the counting...Carter didn't even have a second to do up his jacket!



I had already gone back in the house when this was happening (because I was FREEZING). Chris tapped on the window and I came running out again with the camera. I couldn't help but giggle my way through it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Eileen said...

LOL Your boys are so entertaining!!!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 11:21:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home