Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Carter is ROFLHAO

I have more to post than this, but as I sit in the dim light of my room, I can hear Carter giggling nearly non-stop. I picked up the movie Dumb and Dumber today and promised him he could watch it, with the understanding that it has grown-up stuff in it and even though it's funny he can't talk like they do in the movie.

Anyway, cut to the part of the movie where Jim Carrey is imagining hanging out with Mary (Lauren Holly) and he ignites his butt as he passes gas. I don't think I've ever heard Carter laugh that much for that long. I'm waiting for him to watch the bathroom scene...'cause I'm expecting some more uproarious laughter from him. I plan on recording it...

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

WHOA!!!

I linked over here from Angie and read this post.
I actually blew a blood vessel in my eye during that scene. My right eye was half red. My kids made me wear sunglasses at the dinner table as not to gross them out.
You're kid is gonna be alright I tell ya!

Doug

Thursday, September 18, 2008 9:39:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home