Mellykat's Blog!

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Slooooooooooow Weeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Oh man I'm tired. I can't help it. Work has been maniacal. I blink and it's lunchtime. I come back and blink and it's time to go. Which is good but exhausting. And it's only Wednesday!

I actually scrapped something on the weekend. Chris went fishing/camping this weekend. I had a great weekend with the boys.

Uncle Bob came over to fix our dryer the other day. Which is sooooo awesome. Now it shuts itself off and doesn't take a forever to dry stuff. So I finally decided this evening I was going to catch up in the laundry department. I threw in a bunch of towels and a bag of kids' clothes I had aside from camping. Little did I know THERE WAS A PULL-UP IN THERE. Icky. Sorta like those little beads of silica gel you get in a little pouch when you buy shoes. But gooey because it went through the wash, and more like 243659872394867 of those little pouches. Gross. I set it to wash again, so I'm hoping the disaster is over. I have yet to go check it again.

Carter seems to be enjoying school. I bring him to school and his classroom this year is at the complete opposite point of the school he was at last year. So I'm adjusting to the lack of parking situation at the entrance we need to use. And each day I have forgotten something in the Jeep which makes for even more walking while I'm in a hyuuuge hurry. Oh well, I'll get into the routine one of these days.

Not much else is new. I'm just going to switch to the other computer where I have my latest scrapbook layout so I can post it before I go check out the washing machine then fall into bed and pray aside from my regular prayers that everyone sleeps through the night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Oh my--what a gorgeous layout!

I misssssssssss yooooooooouuuuuu!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 11:16:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home