Mellykat's Blog!

Friday, September 05, 2008

Happy First Day of School, Carter!

Today was Carter's first day of Senior Kindergarten. Chris and I both took him to school to meet his new teacher and check out his new digs. Carter's mother? Yeah, that's me. I'm the one who FORGOT THE CAMERA. The thought never entered my mind.

Until, that is, after I picked up the kids from the sitter. Carter was wearing a different shirt to school, but at least I got pictures of him on his first day of school AT his school. Just slightly AFTER school!


2 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

0h melany, sucha sweet photo so full of promise, i love it,

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 5:54:00 a.m.  
Blogger Amy Eileen said...

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!! You are a scrapper and you forgot the camera??? MELLY!! For shame.... LOL Glad you got some shots. Very nice!!!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 11:28:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home