Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

Top ten reasons this was a Happy Wednesday.

10. We're half way through the week.
9. Actually I'm off Friday so I'm past the halfway mark!
8. We had a pot luck luncheon at work including pizzas and fabulous salads.
7. The weather is still gorgeous. (even though I'm not off to enjoy it at a beach)
6. Kelly got us tickets to go see a Beatles concert this fall.
5. I went to Bingo with Mom, Kelly, Shawna, and my sister Cindy!
4. Cindy won not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES!
3. I won once too; shared a hundred fifty bucks with Kelly and Shawna!!!
2. After Bingo we stopped at Kelly's and she gave me the turntable from her old microwave.
1. It fits; same brand. Yay for not having to buy a whole new microwave. Thanks, Kelly! :)

So, all in all a good day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Um. . . I don't want to be the one to have to break this to you . . .but. . . the Beatles broke up a long time ago! ; )


Hee. .. enjoy the concert. There's a group coming through here this fall, as well. I'd love to go see 'em!

Thursday, August 14, 2008 10:50:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank YOU Bingo Winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


-Mrs. Depp

Thursday, August 14, 2008 8:04:00 p.m.  
Blogger 20Birds said...

i was thinking the same about the Beatles, but perhaps you mean that group classics Beatles... Tony saw them at work one day and proclaimed it the best workday ever

Saturday, August 16, 2008 8:21:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home