Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Mom, You Are SO Going To Love This One...

Latest Addiction Alert...Hair Mixer!

While Kelly and I were looking at pictures on her Facebook yesterday, we found some pictures of her niece that she mixed with various hairstyles using hairmixer.com. It. Is. Hilarious. And? Useful if you have a certain hairstyle in mind. You really need to get the face just right for a specific picture but once you get it in the right spot it works great. It took me quite a few tries to get it right then I switched pictures and liked it better.

In the meantime, Kelly and I were chatting and laughing our heads off because we kept adding the pictures to our sharing folder on MSN. I laughed so hard I snorted, because I was trying to laugh quietly since Chris and Cooper were both sleeping near me. Occasionally it spits out a male face/body with your face on it and we ended up with some doozies. I saved tons of the pictures and feel compelled to share them for, if nothing else, the pure hilarity of some of them.





Oh...and my personal favourite? THIS ONE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

K, you know when you see someone who's lost their mind and they're sitting all by themselves giggling???

Well that was me looking at these Hilarious pictures again. OMG if we ever feel down, just take a peek at what we have created and you just can't help but laugh yourself into a good mood again.

sides still hurting, cheeks still hurting,
Kelly

Saturday, September 06, 2008 11:16:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home