Mellykat's Blog!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Putting My Best Shirt Forward

I managed to get myself dressed properly today!

I'm not sure if I mentioned it but we watched The Love Guru over the weekend. The usual Mike Myers schtick that never ceases to give me a few laughs. Corny, ridiculousness...love it.

Also I neglected to mention that I've made it to church two weeks in a row. With the kids. And as of Friday this past weekend, Cooper was already asking to go again. Whoa! I guess they're just at the right age for it, so I'm definitely going to foster their interest in it! Their eagerness to go really helps me get my lazy butt out of bed on a Sunday morning. And the more often I go, the more often I want to go. Niiiiiiiice! We also have a new priest...and since we've been in church the two weeks that he's been here, he likely thinks we go all the time so I'm going to have to keep up the good image! LOL.

After church last week we went out for breakfast, and this week the same, but this time Chris joined us for the breakfast portion of the morning. We had a pretty quiet weekend all in all.

Tonight we had barbecued hamburgers and coleslaw for supper. After supper we went to visit Mom and Dad. We were going to go visit Cindy and the gang, but some of the gang are under the weather so we'll reschedule for another day. The (full) moon was rising over the lake when we arrived, and it looked so beautiful reflecting on the bay. We had a visit then the kids started to get restless (tired) so we came home. They were both asleep when we arrived home. Cooper woke up briefly but zonked again and I put him to bed. I'm just about toast so I'm not too far behind him.

3 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

that moon must have been gorgeous, and in reference to the previous post, i lvoe it when the kdis get consumed with laughter... and they laugh at the wierdest things, eh?

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 1:44:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angie said...

Thanks again for calling me . . it made my night.

Love that you love my girl!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 11:22:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shhh....I love Mike Myers ridiculous schtick, too.

BTW - I gave you a little award over on my blog!

Saturday, September 20, 2008 8:35:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home