Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Itty Bitty Bingo

...but a Bingo nonetheless! Tonight I went to Bingo with Mom and Kelly. I was painfully close to winning many times, and eventually won a hundred dollar game with two other winners. So Kelly and I shared a big whopping thirty-four dollars. Still...I got to holler. I also needed one for the damn jackpot. ::sigh::

Yesterday was picture day at Carter's school. I bought him a new outfit a couple weeks ago and saved it for the day. I brought gel and hairspray and spiked him up a little before I dropped him off. It will be interesting to see if he messed with it after I left. I guess we'll find out in a few weeks when the pictures come in. Hopefully it will be a smashing success like last year's school picture. As long as he doesn't try to pull off the fake smile he uses on me once in awhile!

I'm going to be doing a little bit of housesitting for a couple weeks. Checking in, watering plants etc. Another thing to keep me running around on my lunch hour.

Cindy and I had a synchronicity moment today. I was trying to decide where to go at lunchtime before bringing Carter to school. I thought about Cindy and how I've barely seen her lately. I decided to go to Tim Horton's and bring her an ice-capp. As I was headed to Tim Horton's I saw her in her vehicle seemingly coming back from that direction. I could see she was on her cell phone but I tried calling it anyway. She wasn't answering the call-waiting beep so I kept trying and heading for Tim Horton's. I couldn't reach her by the time I got there so I grabbed her an ice-capp anyway. I drove to the school and her vehicle was there. When I reached her office, sure enough, there she was drinking an ice-capp. Her coworker didn't want it and I didn't want it so when Cindy introduced me to another teacher friend of hers, I said, ''Nice to meet you; want an ice-capp?'' I'm thinking that was a good first impression! ha.

Well, that's about it for now. I can see why I haven't been blogging as often lately. There just isn't that much going on. Hopefully I'll have some new pictures or scrapbook pages soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

It was good to read an entry from you. I know what you mean about blogging, and scrapping.

I need to get my girl outside in the pretty fall colors -- to get some pictures of her, I guess.

Sigh.

Friday, October 24, 2008 10:04:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home