Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lost: One Whole Week. Finder Please Call 555-5555

Wow. I think I might have forgotten I even had a blog this past week. Let's see. I started working on this new IT project, Carter went to a birthday party on the weekend. Cindy took Cooper for the afternoon since Chris was going out to a friend's camp overnight on Saturday. Carter and I went to Cindy's after the birthday party. We had an awesome supper (yes, SUPPER, I say, Angie...tell your friend!) and the kids played outside a little.

On the way home I dropped off a movie for Mom and Dad since we had one more day with it. It was Journey to the Center of the Earth. We watched it on Friday night and since Chris fell asleep during it but wasn't going to be home to watch it Saturday night, I wanted to get the most out of the rental! It was a pretty good movie, and despite the fact that it was fiction, it was pretty far-fetched. But very enjoyable, nonetheless.

I sincerely can't believe it's already Wednesday. My days have been filled doing computer maintenance and upgrades, (which I am LOVING, by the way!) and the days go by very quickly. Next week I will do a bit of traveling to the nearby offices and some farther traveling the following week.

Because of the change in my schedule, I picked up a new cell phone with a package that includes roaming and long distance, which is great. And the phone is pretty cool too, a Motorola Razr. My evenings have been rather short since I've been going to bed a little earlier than usual.

So, that's my week in a nutshell. I'll try to keep posting, otherwise I just lose track.

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 8:05:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home